These compostable bin liners are manufactured from corn starch, making them 100% biodegradable. All of our liners are certified to BS EN 13432:2000 and carry the European standard seedling logo as an indication of quality.
Suitable for home composting and most council food waste collection schemes
Also known as compost bags, biobags, composting bags, compostable caddy liners, these compostable food waste bags are thicker and stronger than most available liners and offer the best value for money
Please note: All compostable liners should be used within 12 months of the purchase date. Bin shown in images above not included.
Designed to fit Urba 20 litre caddies and pedal bins of a similar shape and size
- Measures 600mm (H) x 500mm (W) laid flat 20 micron thick
- Full usage instructions are supplied with all our liners
- Please note that liners should be used within 12 months of the purchase date
- These bags are not plastic - please read the instructions on our bags
How to use
Pull a bag from the roll:
- Allow hot materials to cool before placing them in the liner, e.g. tea bags.
- Empty your bin or replace the liner every 1-4 days.
- The liner will breakdown harmlessly in a composting process and will disappear completely in 1-3 months.
- Store unused liners in dry conditions, away from direct sunlight and below 35°C.
- There can sometimes be a build up of condensation between the bin and the liner. This is normal and harmless