You have no items in your basket!
Ironing Board Covers
When choosing an ironing board cover you should first of all measure the length and width of your ironing table.
Some manufacturers do show a measurement on the board but we find that it is good practice to measure yourself with a standard measuring tape.
You can now choose a cover which is higher or equal to these measurements in size. So for example, if you measured 138cm by 42cm you can now choose a size 5 cover which measures 145cm by 45cm. The cover comes with an easy to fit and tighten drawstring system which allows a snug tight fit on to your ironing board. Why spend money on replacing a perfectly serviceable ironing board when you can simply replace and in many cases upgrade the quality of your existing ironing board covers.
To make your ironing task easier there are a wide range of replacement ironing board covers available from stock at the Laundry Company.
- Size 1 Suitable for Ironing Boards Maximum 97cm x 37cm View Now
- Size 2 Suitable for Ironing Boards Maximum 114cm x 38cm View Now
- Size 3 Suitable for Ironing Boards Maximum 124cm x 38cm View Now
- Size 4 Suitable for Ironing Boards Maximum 125cm x 45cm View Now
- Size 5 Suitable for Ironing Boards Maximum 145cm x 45cm View Now
- Brabantia Ironing Board Covers View Now
- Leifheit Ironing Board Covers View Now
- Keter Lotus Replacement Ironing Board Cover View Now
- Metallised Ironing Board Covers View Now
- Steam Board Ironing Board Covers View Now
- Ironing Accessories View Now